;)

;)
I will serve thee with Honor!

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Rauch May 8, 17

Well this week was pretty good for us we put a guy on date and we just barely found him and he is really nice and loves us and always hugs us a ton so its a hair weird for me haha because guys hug guys here and kiss them on the cheek because its  sign of respect and they do that do me so its a hair strange for me haha but hes a good guy. Also this week we had 2 less actives come to church and they both bore there testimonies and i bore mine as well. when i got here we had 8 people at church the first week but on Sunday we had 20 so that makes me so happy and im pumped, me and my comp have a goal of 30 people for 2 weeks in a row, so we are working alot with less actives and stuff like that

No comments:

Post a Comment