;)

;)
I will serve thee with Honor!

Monday, April 17, 2017

Rauch 4/17/17

Well I'm in my new area and there is lots to do here its called rauch and its tiny and 60 miles away from another city called tandil haaha we had 10 people in the church and i had to give a talk my first day haha but im super happy to be here because its gonna be a good time and my comp is elder pereira from brazil he is really nice and hs a big desire to work so thaats good but aanyways this week we were in our area for 2 days because we were in tandil for zone conference and then we did a church open house and it was so fun nd we got good results from it and you just teach simple truths as people come into the room your in and it was awesome i loved it so yah thats what we did i ha to sleep on the floor one night an they dont have carpet here so i slept on tile haha it sucked and the second night we were in tandil me and my comp shared a twin mattress we slept head to feet haha but it was much better than the floor haha also this week we ordered a pizza and 2 15 year old girls brought it and di answered an they were super gity and stuff like that and i paid and they walked off with the pizza so i sat in the door for a sec and then said umm the pizza and they ran back and gave me the pizza but yah it was super funny ahha anyways also we ha interviews with pres and well rauch is known as a place to put bad or disobedient eldders and in my interview president told me that he doesn't know why people say that because he doesnt send those elders there  haha because im obedient and a good elder haha but yah im pumped to raise this area up  happy easter





No comments:

Post a Comment