;)

;)
I will serve thee with Honor!

Sunday, February 5, 2017

transfers 1/16/17

transfers


Well transfers came and my comp is leaving to become a zone leader and i will be the new district leader here so that's really exciting that i will have some leadership, I'm a little nervous but excited. my new comp is elder blanco form Argentina i heard he is a stiff and a military man but i think we should have fun, Well this week was a long week for me, on Friday night around 8 o´clock my stomach started to hurt and i layed in bed for a few hours and then at like 930 i went and threw up and from 9 to 4 in the morning i threw up every hour so 8 times in total it got to the point were i was throwing up saliva and the water i sipped on it was terrible and i was so sore and got 2 hours of sleep so i called the mission presidents wife and she told me to take it easy for a while and try and get some sleep so i slept all Saturday and then i got a fever so i took an ice bath and that helped me alot and then i i slept more. on Sunday
i went to church and came home and slept the rest of the day with a head ache but to day i feel a lot better but i tire really easily haha. i lost 6 pounds being sick haha
Also this week we had a killer lesson where when you open your mouth and the spirit does the rest haha it was awesome it was with some less actives and we just testified it up to them, and they kept telling us we had reason haha it was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment