;)

;)
I will serve thee with Honor!

Sunday, December 6, 2015

I'm Terrible at Spanish Nov 24, 2015

Well i made it and i am super tired we kinda party and get in trouble alot but we have gotten alot more humble but i know hardly any Spanish like what you said in your email i couldn't understand but we went to the temple this morning and i slept through the whole session almost i am still adjusting on it but its because we sit all day, but i have gotten your packages, my camera sucks alot so send me that nikon we looked at, also send food, chips practically any food you can because dinner is at 430 for us so we dont eat for 6 hours and we get way hungry, i like my district alot my comp is from Vegas his name is elder Knuth hes pretty cool and its just us in a room so we sleep good and get along, we taught some people that only speak Spanish its way rough, i hate typing emails so i think i might send my journal entries to you every week. anyways i love it here but it sucks i saw Colton a couple times and im gonna go hang out with him tonight.
Colton Peterson is Nathans best friend.  They entered the MTC on the same day.  Nov18, 2015 Colt is serving in the North Dakota Mission






Elder Peterson and his companion, Elder Pitcher & Elder Knuth


No comments:

Post a Comment