;)

;)
I will serve thee with Honor!

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Bolivar Again Sept 27,2016

Well this week was good and we had some good lessons and everything we had an activity in the church we made smoothies and it was pretty much just like 15 people in total so that sucked but we made smoothies and did stuff like that, also me and my comp talked in sacrament this week and then we had to give the Sunday school lesson it was rough haha but i made it through it haha i forgot what we did this week we went to Add to dictionary and had a reunion and thats about it of what i remember as of now haha but im doing good and im sweating through my suits its bad and we cant take them off yet
I wont email on Monday next week either because we have a meeting that day but i will email on Tuesday
Elder Pitcher

No comments:

Post a Comment